Thursday, January 9, 2014

January 9, 2014


As we start the New Year of 2014, my plan for this Blog is to add more items that I have crocheted and to take orders from anyone who may want me to make items for them--for those people who appreciate a hand made item and want to have something that can be cherished and handed down or kept for future generations.  This is one of the baby crocheted hats that I have made and was able to give/sell to a friend who had just had a brand new baby girl born into the family. She absolutely loved it! The styles and colors are endless, as well as the different patterns for hats for baby girls, baby boys, teens and adults. You name it and I can do it--Not only hats, but scarves, shawls, dresses, boy or girl outfits, costumes, animal sweaters and coats an on and on. Just let me know what your desire may be and I will do what I can to make it happen.  I LOVE crochet!  But, I also love sewing and card making and scrap booking and photography (I will add some pictures that I have taken in this post in this blog, too. I hope you enjoy them! Thank you so much for looking and for being a part of my life and this Blog! {Smiles & Hugs & Love}} Always!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Some of my photography, mainly of nature! I hope you like them!







So, another day is almost complete. I have enjoyed writing in my Blog today and am thankful for this computer program that I can share my talents and loves with all of you! Have a wonderful night everyone and I will be seeing you soon! Gayle aka GiGi

No comments: